Friday, July 27, 2007

World Music Festival - Penang

Ashwin - The Man! :)

Nikko - our "Tai Loh" - 2nd day

Us on the 1st day!

Me and Jojo! We actually wearing the same blue. Day 1!

Note *mhm - a little drawback of the rain thot I find - we did not take much pictures even so many of us are there. Daniel finally got his Nikon SLR but gotto hide it in the bag. I did not get the picture with the rest too. lol. Poor Terence take pictures for us but dun get to take for himself. Next year, Dan - we going to ask Ash for this special XSC space where we can drink and dance all night! Brother you heard [READ] us okie!! Where was the free flow of beer? *wink**wink*


It such a fantastic event and I am so proud of you Ashwin - the Project Manager! Brother you make us all proud - for having this great idea to bring it to Penang, for all the hard work put into organizing this event - gosh - it is truly the talk of the town. Everyone I meet during the week was like - hey you going to the world music fest this week? where is taman kuari?. You are a true born marketer my dear!

I know there is the rain – but you know what – you are so right – is MUSIC – people who is passionate about music don’t mind the rain! They will be there anyway and judging from the crowd that night – we love the music in the rain! Hahaha!

Got to say Saturday finale was the best – my favorite. They are truly A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I found myself drawn to the guitar and flute sound this time around. Don’t know why, not exactly before but this time these two musical instruments draw me to them. Mhm I am curious too! Can’t wait to get the video clips from Nikko!

Look forward to your Jazz Fest next Ash, and I truly love the ‘See you in 2008’ banner joke! :)

p/s: Jay just send me the song we heard that night from that last group on Sat - wow is so good. Well he is not telling me how he got it thot - magic he says - lol. Anyway thanks!! Its really good!

No comments: