Monday, July 9, 2007

My Sister - The Woman Power




WOW! What does it feels like to have you covered on The Star newspaper?

Friday 06 July 2007 - woman power - that is none other than my sister - Ms Joanna Lim, Managing Director of Jojo. I’ll try to get a scan copy to show off!

Besides being my biggest critic especially in fashion and my greatest source of pa..i..n err no, I meant - inspiration. Hahaha! Just kidding! Jojo is my best sister (by default obviously cos I only got one). I am trying to be nice … trying. K ..k…

Jokes aside,

Jo – for the record -

All I want to say is that is a very well written article and good choice of placement. The ad is very beautiful. I am also the proud owner on that very set of jewellery. I wore that to the ‘glamour party’ Ch’ng organize and it already receive so many compliments that night. You are a very creative jewelry designer. I love your ideas and I am truly proud of you! Thanks for making the set for me even at the very last minute you got to fly to Sabah. Thanks for making me feel beautiful and giving the sense of appreciation on what jewelry/accessories is. No doubt - You are the STAR!

p/s: Jo says I did not show any pics - so well there is the Masterpiece by our Master Designer.
p/p/s: Okie a picture of the designer herself. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Moi..what is that..so nice looking ah. :)

Pretty pretty... Told you so, you have a very nice sister. Take care.
Fr. GH

JennPassion said...

So unfair, you only say that because she is your 'best friend'.

hehehe! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Haha...she seldom say I am her best friend already. In fact, I think she has already forgotten this best friend leow!!!!

:P

Miss you and the TPTL too! :)

GH