Sunday, July 1, 2007

Ending June

Just finished reading: STARDARD OPERATING PROCUDURES (no comment) hahaha!

Currently Reading: Jared Diamond's Collapse (think I will take months to finish this book) and Kybalion (Robin's going to say : Jenn and her cheem cheem stuff)

Just watched: Shrek 3

Want to watch: Ocean 13 (is only on 5pm this week - dun know if I got a chance to catch it. Sigh!)

Everyone says Transformer is good - is just I am not a fan so I not crazy about watching - thot people are still trying to convince me to go .. I'll give in if the group pick if for this week's outing and maybe we should also plan something for Suan's er.. celebration and farewell?

Mati Kuat/Susah Ke 4 [Die Hard] - ;) I sure want to watch this one - only thing is Bunnie, Excalibur Ho and Dr Kenneth Khoo are highly unstable and uncertain individuals - don't know if watching with them is a wise choice. For their 'c-u-t-e baby elephant' I sure hope they don't mess this up! Please do not attemp another match making service!

Just listened: Edwin McCain - I could not ask for more

Now listening: Stacey Kent - You've got a friend (Still Addicted) and Marianna Leporace - IF (This is the song that made me thot of Hong's leaving that afternoon I called him).

Check it out so cool! http://www.geocities.com/inrbeauti/ART.html

Marvin, wah 'tembak' me ah? hahaha... okie just dun add tears to my food on sunday okie - 3rd week sunday afternoon lunch-22nd July deal! Let me arrange and see how many people - maybe I'll ask KB if he is game for it - er.. wonder if KelKel is back from Swiss then... mhm.. your sister n Joey coming? Toasted cheese sandwich without vege - AGES - cos nobody know how to order for me or cook for me *hint**hint* hahaha.. Those were good memories huh? I'll remind you what's going to happen on the 4th weekend when we meet on the 3rd weekend!! hahaha!!

I was crazy enough to want to fly to Langkawi for a day on sunday on friday. Of course for the obvious reason of someone I care and love enough make a phone call 1 HOUR, yes ONE hour before she fly and say - Jenn is Langkawi near Penang. Can you come? Hahaha! Best friend you call them! Too bad the flights were full, sigh and miss the opportunity to do something spontaneous and crazy. BTW girl, next time you decide to do something like that - 1) call ahead for one week's notice OR 2) at least choose an island with a bridge! hahaha! Sorry I don't get to see you this time - lets hope you get to fly to Penang in August if not I should be in Singapore - more likely October. Still I think doing Langkawi for a day trip would be a worthwhile spontaneous fun - I might just do it! ;)

K.. time for work - btw

Note* reminder to blog about the Most Glamourous Party in Town with Pictures!

1 comment:

John Lee said...

Jenn,

I just back from Japan and yeah,it was good to start my Job finally.*wink

I rearrange my room layout~you can see it from my blog

Of course you have to come Singapore and visit!I'll be glad to meet up with you hey!!!

I've to say you had a great 2007 so far~I hope the remaining half will be blast one! :)

Congrates on your very first Card!haha~I wanna have my own card too!
Take care Jenn,like ya say before,or rather we discuss before

"Make the very best out of our life while respecting others."

Respect respect. ;)