Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Escalating good news


oh ya - pls welcome Tim Tam to the family! Apparently he was sitting there waiting for me for breakfast @ Evergreen Laurel. *wink**wink* Why Tim Tam? Well the first dog I fell in love with was Cookie and then my sister got Oreo - so this one shall be Tim Tam - also because I am missing Australia so much! Thanks to my two dearest, I love this belated birthday present!

Just finished reading: Harville Hendrix - Keeping the Love You Find
Currently Reading: Kybalion

Just watched: Die Hard ( Laughing all through the movie, is just so good after such a tiring week to laugh like that – well Mr Most Eligible Bachelor is going to gloat and take all the credit, right? *wink* Love the jokes!)
Want to watch: Harry Porter Order of the Phoenix, BABEL (recommended by a very good friend, must go and look at HuiJing's DVD stash - is definetely going to be good - why? U ask why? Cos Brad Pitt mah - hahaha)


Just listened: Stacey Kent - You've got a friend, Marianna Leporace - IF
Now listening: Michael Buble – Call Me Irresponsible (Complimentary of HuiJing, stolen from Joanna)

This week is still very H-I-G-H. Imagine the flow of energy from nostalgic to ECSTATIC. Is crazy! I was so smart to walk into my own door last week, literally just walk into it. Thank God for that I ‘woke up’ I guess. Hahaha! Really like woke up to a breakthrough. I am on my knees again! Just as I was getting hook to the feelings of being nostalgic, thinking the last 6 months of amazing and life changing experience I went through, the energy came and bring me to a higher level of excitement. WOW! WOW! WOW!

I cannot believe the amount of good news – in fact GREAT news I receive. Is truly the Goddess of Tyche’s energy flowing this week – is mind blowing for me! Furthermore it hits me since Monday – 1st day of the week – WOW! The Goddess of Fortune certainly brings life changing news – two particular news that will change the whole direction of my life.I wish I could share, I will later, when the time is right – there is a time for everything, this is not the time yet. :) The mood is EUPHORIC!

I just want to say Thank You for trusting me and believing in me. Thank You for having such a high regard on me. Thank you for loving me.

I also want someone to know - I am so proud of you, brings me to tears of joy when I heard the news. Congratulations from my heart and soul! I so want to tell the world. Yet as always, you are someone so humble and down to earth, ‘Humility’ at the truest level. You will always be the person I admire most in the world.

Other flow of great news –

Congratulations Dr Hide! My uni-mate in Melbourne who is now doing his POST doctorate research in Pennsylvania. You make me proud! Lol… another Post Doctorate – starting my Doctorate now is also a challenge for me d, how to do post-PhD? Stanford send me a broacher last week – so tempting.

Baby Grace – CONGRATULATIONS!! You made it!!! We are all so proud of you! We share your joy!! Girl power!!

My four ‘uncles’ – Congratulations on your ‘Grandfathership’ *grin* ;) Indeed we are all pleased to share this milestone with all of you.

JA – Congratulations for the increment in your ‘toy fund’. Any donations over to Jenn Toy Fund? 1 – 2.70 leh! *wink**wink* I also want new toy!! Hahaha!

Highly likely to return to Aussie in September – time to polish my clubs! Hahaha!

San Fran - LA – “San Diego – Mexico – Las Vegas’s” trip is also more solid now – late 1st quarter next year.

Vae’s leaving for London-Spain, I so want to go but I think Jon will kill me if I tell him I need more leave. Hahaha! So *jealous* imagining she and Yen Wei shopping in London – sigh!! Best friends! *blek*

Is the most tiring week for me this week, thanks to the adrenaline charge it helps keep me awake, I only got 3 hours a day! I so want to sleep! Spending the weekend in KL. I wrote about time last week - God can I have 27 hours a day, then I get 6 hours to sleep at least! hahaha! Anyhow all the celebration of news is making it worth it!


Oh ya, this week also highlight the date with 'Penang Most Eligible Bachelor' certainly blogging material kind of date - but I won't say anything except usually I am the one crying this time is kind of unique - he 'drop some tears' in front of me - right? *wink**wink* I am just mirroring your 'ruthless' standards dear. :)


After thots: Trust the flow of life!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... cleaning and polishing your golf clubs.. Cool..
Have you improve yourself? After some many months not playing. Hahaha. GH

JennPassion said...

Okie okie

*reminder to go to range and practice! 'Gai'

U playing with me? Then we can go to Shira Nui for Jap instead of Fuji.

Got your Internet connection? Keep warm!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately not yet..:(
Damn slow!! So sien with the internet provider already.

Jap..wow..so nice ah!

GH

JackJackLife said...

Good to hear you are polishing your clubs. Is the club rusty? So long never play :P

Will be fun to play golf with you ;). Plus all the after golf dining.

JennPassion said...

hahaha... make sure practice kau kau first. if not go back to aussie cannot play let you guys laugh at me! :(

JackJackLife said...

Hehe, I better go to range to practice too and better polish up my new weapon that I bought back in Malaysia.