Friday, July 27, 2007

My New Toy!

My new toy :)

Nokia 6300 - Voted Stuff Reader's Choice 2007 - Best Mobile Phone! Truly thin, classy and in every way sophisticated

However not only the phone is cool, but I find the process of buying the phone truly inconceivable. I was having lunch with ‘The Lunch Gang’ – Aaron, Wilfred etc on Thursday at Gurney Plaza. As gadget kings (ya fully updated walking gadget dictionary) they swap out their new, latest, very sophisticated phone, communicator etc – wow – truly charming! [For the record they all carry at least 2 mobiles each]. So I shared that I am looking to change my mobile and probing to find out which phone is better. Without hesitation Wilfred just said, let’s go mobile shopping after lunch. So off we go after lunch, to this shop in Gurney – Wilfred shows me the Nokia 6300 and there was an offer on the phone. What’s cool is Kok Hing upon hearing I want to buy the phone call his friend and strike a very good deal there and then on the phone. He collected the phone for me the very night and Voila I got my phone when we had lunch at Sky the next day! Hahaha! Talking about service, efficiency and network marketing! I got all that experience in buying a mobile phone – a truly undefined Penang Cultural Experience! :)

Of course that is not the end of the story, hahaha, me being me is just ‘dumb’ when it comes to electronics. I had problem transferring data from my old phone to the new. So I went for S-O-S service – hahaha - thanks to Aaron, Nikko and Kok Hing – they have to – er all I know is ‘bluetooh’, ‘PC Suite’, ‘search’, ‘press ok button’ and again VOILA is all done!!

Hey guys – really thank you. Is a wonderful mobile buying experience – maybe you all want to diverse your business? *wink**wink* I better remember to pay for my phone! hahaha!


2 comments:

JackJackLife said...

I know how nice it is to get a new toy. I got a new toy too. A slim one too. But mine is Sony Ericsson w880i. Enjoy using it.

Simply aMEIzing said...

I got an iphone for my bday! So I understand the joy of getting a new toy. Btw Princess Jen, you are suppose to respond on my blog not on yours..otherwise I won't know when you make a comment. :) I just put in a new chat system. SO you can leave a message there instead.