Monday, July 23, 2007

Cravings

:P just finish a 3 hours meeting – straight – mind blowing. The only news is that I slept at 5am last night finishing some work. I am so t-i-r-e-d mentally. Craving for some time and space – my brain… got another meeting in ½ hour time and a business meeting tonight - wonder how I can sustain it.

Really craving for some quiet time, ‘too many minds’ [Last Samurai] and too many things in my mind – maybe I’ll do my beach walk tomorrow – been a while since I did that. Mhm… sand.. sand.. ;)

6 comments:

Jay said...

mhmmm... beach walk sound intresting, can i join ? :P
u seem to have a hectic monday, ;).
Relax and dont be so stress... as u always told me :P

Anonymous said...

Babe, why settle for sandy beaches here when the Maldives trip still on offering? U do the fishing & I'll do the diving.. All u hv to do is say the word..

x-

JennPassion said...

Jay - if you can stand just silent walking and not talking. :) but with your kind of curiosity.. hahaha.. i doubt it! :) hahaha!

JennPassion said...

x,

Because Jon Tan is back this week and I gotto 'work hard' if I still want to keep my job! So for now, I gotto settle with the Penang beaches I guess... sigh.. sand sand..Maldives - sound so far away!

*wink**wink*

JennPassion said...

Jay,

Oh ya.. thanks for the suprise. Sweet thot! Very Sweet thot!

;)

Jay said...

So when will u be going to beach.... just let me know, :). and we will c how things go from there.... hehheeh
;P

Glad to hear that you like the suprise :)