Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Darling Vae!



What makes a Best Friend?


Y-O-U


Lin - Thank you for always being there for me, for trusting me with your deepest thoughts and sharing them so sincerely with me. You are the strongest woman of all the women I ever meet. Darling, you have all it takes to be happy and successful; no one has it like you! You will always be an inspiration to me. You are very real as a person and straight forward in your opinions. That is what I cherish most about our friendship.

You be on your soul searching journey soon – London-Spain. No better choice! I am sure you will be mesmerized by the culture, art and architecture they held for generations. Most of all you will be touch by the warmth of the people because you are such a warm person at heart. Enjoy your holiday, may it be filled with breakthroughs for you like mine for me. We will be enjoying a holiday together very soon in October and then you can tell me all about it. *wink**wink* Arrangement all confirm and done. Will see you very very soon!

Happy birthday Today - 19072007

With gratitude for the values you uphold, the trust and faith you give, the dreams you believe, the legacy of love you pass along – let’s celebrate!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

And here I am trying my best not to spoil the little spot of warmth left from Jenn's touching blog.

But this woman did send me on an insane flower hunt for her bestest friend approximately 28 hours before I was suppose to meet up with Vae.

The 2 hours before dinner was utter madness, I had to rush between the florist and grooming myself (normally involves a lot of licking, scratching and hacking of hairballs... I'm sorry, did I just describe my sis' cat?!?) for dinner. Fortunately, I manage to get the loveliest purest white phalaenopsis but unfortunately, transporting the plant to the restaurant was somewhat a nightmare (not the scary ones where you dream being eaten alive by something vile with sharp teeth, but the ones where you forget to attend an exam).... the plant was more than a metre high with a single stem of half a cm thickness.

Did Vae liked the flowers? Oh she absolutely did. So, my point in this little story..... nothing particularly heartening I'm afraid. You'd have to figure that out yourself. I'm not particularly forthcoming in expressing myself as well Jenn.

But we did have a smashing dinner and movie and damn if it was a Friday, we would have gone for a couple of drinks thereafter. And Jenn should have been here.... she could have carried that pot of phalaenopsis herself..... hahahahaha

M

JennPassion said...

Lol! Milly - I known her since like what Primary school and I always love you Milly you know that! Why? Because even she does not admit she is as good in expressing as I am - she is infact a master of expression. Just in her own way - trust me! Her colourful language is something to be reckon with! No way you can find another Milly.

I spend last year in HK with her and Vae - and if Elsa (Milly's Sis) is there - we pratically just laugh the whole night thru!

But thanks dear - for going through all da trouble for Vae. You know ler.. she a little.. er.. you know! hahaha!! ;)

Well white phalaenopsis is not my choice - cos I thot very likely she's going to kill it. hahaha! Still am glad you were there to carry the pot instead of me! :) hahaha!

See you both soon - we'll be there in october and is going to be a weekend so we can drink all we want!

28 hours - and I know and trust you can do it! you just did! hahaha!! *hip hip huray*

k..k.. drinks on me - lan kwai fong? *wink**wink* can we go back to the Jap Rest we went the last time?

Unknown said...

October? RRRUuuuuunnnn for yer lives.... for Jennifer is nigh..... ;-)

But hell sure, we can go to the Japanese restaurant and drinking.... just don't make lunch appointments with me.

There is the German Oktoberfest right then. So we could go for that too.

Sweeeeeet!!!

Unknown said...

Them flowers ARE DEAD!!!!! You do know Vae more than I do, despite current geographical status. You warned against it but I thought an Orchid-specied plant should be difficult enough to kill, but you're got to give it to Vae, cause she certainly manage to kill it.

Cactus next year? I'll get a small one.