Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What a day


8am - What’s like woken up by a phone call of an angry man shouting on the other side? Well… that is what happen to me this morning – er.. poor thing that man? Cos I am not awake enough to understand what he is trying to say to me before he slams the phone. I must really still be floating plus the fact I am under the influence of ‘medication’. Poor Captain.. he must really be having a bad morning. Thot I got to say the whole event turn out to be pretty humorous for me!

Mhm.. anyway, is rather a S-L-O-W day for me, minus the fact that someone is so

i-n-c-o-n-s-i-d-e-r-a-t-e
to call and say

“Jenn, u going to the marina today, what about a drink at the Marina?”
"No No.. Captain won’t like to see me in the Marina.. not today and I don’t want to be throw into the sea. No thank you!"
*Noise* "Btw, oh am having a leg massage right now"

Can u believe it… all these “Anak Boss”, “Anak Dato’” and “Cucu Datuk” sigh…. I do have a job to keep my dear.. now you know why you were ‘/ignored’ for the rest of the day? Just kidding. I was busy when you called later.

Just as I finish my lunch, was settling down to work, my mobile rings – on screen *Daddy Darling* - “Ah Girl, we going to have lunch in Kirishima with Uncle John you wanna come?” OF COURSE I do… but … but… I just had my lunch… and I DO HAVE A JOB TO KEEP…arrrggghhh….I cannot take it anymore!

Thank God for dinner with Joanne and Jay – we went thru the 5000 pictures of Alaska. Have you tried to be the last customers at Chili’s to leave? That’s us *bow*. If you want to experience it, just loan my 5000 pictures and go have dinner there. Hehehe! Anyway, going thru the pictures make me float all over again. Quote Jay “If the lights in this restaurant blows out you still be glowing”. Joanne agrees, she says this is the best time to ‘tembak’ me of anything cos either slow response or no response. Of the fact that I was so cold and still sick...

Of course, then Robin and Eleena put me on aeroplane that night so does MalMal and PeiLing. I don't want to go thru the pictures again and again ...Sigh.. MalMal is busy writing on his new topic ‘Blogging Tips 101’. He is so smart that for the whole afternoon he has manage to come out with this..

Blogging 101 Tips
1. Learn how to type.
2.


And the fact that he has to do audit EARLY tomorrow morning, which PeiLing and I knew is a complete waste of time.. come on you don’t have to audit MalMal to know the fact that he won’t pass the quality test! Ooppsss… hahaha! Just kidding Mal. Just following my own tips of ‘Blogging Tips 101’ – choose a subject, tembak – my choice MalMal! Please don’t misunderstand, there is always this love-hate relationship going on for me and MalMal since we belong to the square group ie. JenJen, MeiMei, DanDan ;)

Anyway I love the close of the day, Daniel’s #Summon for PK’s bachelor’s party! I read about the ‘lap-dancer’ somewhere ... Jin is so not letting PK attends his bachelor’s party. Then again… Dan is organizing.. how ‘notti’ can the bachelor’s party be? Oh no.. I forgot.. the fact that he is now a married man – did you heard those ‘hokkien’ word he uses last time in his house… hehehe… I still love you son!

Goodnight people for being in another unusual day of my life.. Let us hope Captain is not calling me again tomorrow morning. :)

Btw, Daniel's Blogging Tips 101 : Picure's magic word is PICASA!

No comments: