Sunday, June 17, 2007

Honor Thy Father!





"The word 'Thanks' seems inadequate for someone who contributed so much to molding my character and shaping my future " ~ Joseph E. Falkner

Today is Father's Day... how is best to celebrate Father's day? Is to have 3 nights celebration with good food, in the loving company of the world best fathers! :) To sit, listen and see the world through their eyes for once.

First night was my birthday dinner celebration actually, but these 3 wonderful goddads walk in and smiling happily - what’s the occasion? Are we celebrating an early Father’s Day? :) How lovely when the look of regret and guilt filled their faces when they totally forgot that it is your birthday and the effort they take to ‘secretly’ and ‘industriously’ get you an ‘ang pow’ is just pure joy to my heart.

Of course the 2nd night was the official father’s day celebration on the Father’s day eve with the children in the ‘father’s choice’ Chinese restaurant. Ending with the hang out at moi’s house because they insisted of watching ‘Winners’ (is that OLD OLD BAND) the Hong Kong band playing on AEC’s Taiwanese Award while complimenting which current female singer is prettier. Of course they conclude the night by challenging each other to Wii – my latest gift for my dad n mom – yes yes from Daniel’s kind recommendation ( he keep reminding me that! Okie okie.. next Wii Gathering my house)

And then today – of course the Actual father’s day – they proven themselves ‘filial father’ as they give in to their children’s choice of Japanese Food at the infamous Kirishima. Lol – is truly amazing to see the extend they love us their children – clearly just by the choice of food they eat. They don’t even like Japanese Food… hahahaa.. :) and then we ended up in Haagen Daaz for ice cream daddy will scream paying more than RM6 for each scope!! hahaha!! Fathers!!


Anyway for my dad, to me the greatest dad in the world – high in demand of many! :) Happy Father’s Day – I LOVE YOU MORE THAN WORDS CAN SAY.
p/s: Grace am so tempted to put the picture of your dad in taken in Bayview earlier this year. haha.. but I am going to get killed if I do that :)

No comments: