Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A little unwell

Feeling a little feverish today so I am not going to write long... need to rest.

Part of our conversation today -
You text today - So how's things going on in Pen?
I said - Pen is rainy cos sunshine is in Perth and I am a little sick
You replied - Sunny here but 5 Degrees. Damn Cold. You better take care….


You know what, I was in the Marina again today and it drizzling rain. It so cold and the berth was moving like a ship *hint**hint* I will feel exactly like I am in Alaska if I have your 5 degrees. See am still dreaming! When Captain shouted at me today I actually was not computing what he was saying at all. Poor soul! I meant he was so upset but I was just looking at him smiling and my mind was so away in Alaska. I think Shah was thinking, gosh what’s got into Jenn. Is she on weed or something. :)

Is a long day today… interesting… I got a new idea… I want to do something very interesting… sigh Nikko is going to give me that look and shake his head. Then after that long stare, I am going to pretend not knowing why and ask “What?”. Hehehe! Then he will give me one of his loving brotherly advice ‘Jenn, you just have so many things you wanna do but you not going to finish any! Start one and just stick to one!’ Oppss… ya because each time JennJenn want to learn something new Nikko Tan is going to have a lot of trouble. Lesson 101 photography, Lesson 101 Photoshop, Lesson 101 Coralsuite, Lesson 101 Server Hosting, Lesson 101 Creativity and on and on and on. Notice everything stops at 101! Hahaha! Right Sir? And yes Sir I will try to sleep early, I meant if I sleep about the time you sleep every night is consider early right? ;)

K..K.. I’ll share my ideas tomorrow night… and not bad mah… my blog already inspired our dear ‘youngman’ – little voice (I assure you thot he might be a little child-like {I used child LIKE huh*wink*} but then at times he is this very egoist, macho guy I know that is one of the best Wii players we ever seen)

MalMal yes you are also one of the person complaining about my outdated blog! But then again… nothing special cos you complain about EVERYTHING all the time one mah! Hehehe.. I can sense some more noise in my mailbox tomorrow.
Okie okie – sorry! You are this master know all Guru that I admire so much! Love your blog. Can you teach me to do the picture thing? Pretty Please!! I am going to do the link thing for the Wii Entry tomorrow.

Gotto go sleep now…tired and sick… I promise someone I will eat the medicine he brought for me and for the record I did dear – this morning and before I go to bed now. Hopefully I wake up feeling better tomorrow. :)

No comments: