Wednesday, June 27, 2007

This week




Just finished reading: Dr John F Demartini's The Heart of Love ( Sweet & downright truthful and realistic)
Currently Reading: STARDARD OPERATING PROCUDURES of different nations (ya that is what I see, eat and sleep everyday this week) & Jared Diamond's Collapse (very very mind opening)

Just watched: Shrek 3 (Many says it isn't good but I love it. Has a special meaning for me and just laughing at the jokes itself its worth it. What more I had great company. *wink* I'll try to write my view - 'try' - if I can finish my workload)
Want to watch: Ocean 13 [Still waiting cos you all only want to watch transformers :( ]

Just listened: Edwin McCain - I could not ask for more
Now listening: Stacey Kent - You've got a friend (Addicted)

Grace : Joanne watch - 200 Pounds Beauty (K) - twice! ;) hahaha Truly good!

My week started superb - cos how much does is cost for me to walk into office on monday morning and discovered a box of beautifully wrap with ribbons - REAL BELGIAN chocolates - on the table.

Answer: Priceless!

BTW Monday Lunch - Bunnie is guilty so is Excalibur Ho - sigh - friends!! Btw, TNT is also a type of chemical reaction! *wink**wink*

LOL... mom and Jojo's coming back tonight. Great, can't wait... I meant great mom is coming back. Er Jojo... I am not too sure... hehehe.. maybe Huijing is.. me.. ok I try to be! hehehe Love you sis - welcome home!

3 comments:

JackJackLife said...

Watched Shrek and Oceans 13. Both of them is good. Transformer will be opening in Melbourne tomorrow.

JennPassion said...

I am sure. Think I will make a skip for transformer - not a fan. Unless someone 'force' me to go.. cos I realise he is trying very hard to convince me to go! :) Right? Waiting for DIEHARD cos am watching it will a bunch of... unique people..SO UNIQUE!

Marvin said...

Want to watch: Ocean 13 [Still waiting cos you all only want to watch transformers :( ]

I believe Ocean 13 should be nice. Haven't watch it yet... coz none of my pals wanna raise up their hand for it.. :(

But hey... I'd just watched TRANSFORMERS. It's very enjoyable... (except the 3 yrs old kiddo that sitting next to me...gosh.. you know la... keep on "why" "where", etc..) Beside, the movie is energy boosting either... (little like LIVITA or RED BULLS) I think maybe bcoz I didn't expect it to be that good...