Sunday, June 17, 2007

End of a Sweet Week.. Weekend

Just finished reading: Paulo Coelho's The Witch of Portobello
Currently Reading: Jared Diamond's Collapse and Dr John F Demartini's The Heart of Love

Just watched: 200 Pounds Beauty (K) - Grace's genius recommendation & Pirates of the Carribbean
Want to watch: Shrek 3 & Ocean 13 (Grace Grace when you coming back?)

Just listened: Edwin McCain - I could not ask for more
Now listening: Stacey Kent - You've got a friend

So this week is done ... another amazing week of my life... is really a quiet weekend for me... so glad. Yes quiet weekend comes rare for moi! :) At least is a lot of things cleared and done - all emails communication replied (sorry guys I knew the mails was sitting there a long long time), I renew this blog and fill it up a little, manage to edit my Canada/Alaska picture from 5000-3000 (what an achievement), spending lots of time with Dad and Mom also had a lot of time for follow up reading!!

Only regret to is miss Wii Gathering this week @ Dan's. Next week is in my house guys! Lets get some Wii action!! hahaha...

Outstanding:

Pictures, pictures, pictures.... the girls and Terence is so going to kill me! *blek*

No comments: