Thursday, June 21, 2007

Good food, Beautiful Music, Great Company

Today is F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!

I did my usual round at the Marina - I was hiding at HaiNan Town - scare incase Captain still wants to throw me into the sea. *wink**wink* [Note: in very cheeky mood today and probably a little drunk from the wine, if I don't make it to work tomoro you know is your fault my dear!]

Anyway anyway, had lunch at KIRISHIMA.. *huray* make up for yesterday's lost - and better still in the company of [usually Nikko the very Fun and Cheerful] but I experience a different Nikko today..er.. Probably Nikko the little Stressful and Hungry! Of course, lucky me there is Ivy to save the day. I got to say the food choice today is –YUMMY!! I love the pork she did… so so so nice! *salivating* Helps to elevate his mood! ;) Of course, you are a little quiet then usual – okie a lot more quiet but still was great company. I mean who else would listen to all my ‘moh lui’ ideas and then say ‘Jenn, finish one thing not start’ Yes Boss!! Yes Boss!! Still they are two great ideas right? Tempting, tempting! Hehehe! Still thinking of the pork… so good!

Return to office – HURAY boss just gave me a new assignment! He scare I bored! Hehehe.. a lot - a lot - a lot to read and do but something I truly enjoy doing thot! I guess is going to be a lot of staying up till wee mornings to finish still.

Had a truly interesting dinner date at Bagan tonight. ;) Well I am going to keep this bit to myself … still I should not have that calamari becos I am so full now. That Belgian Truffles Cake is ‘wicked’ in every sense. Hehehe. Well my only regret - you totally melt a box of REAL Belgian chocolate and then you forgot my Swiss chocolate. Hehehe! Anyway, thank you for a wonderful night and yes you still have to change my mind, good luck – note 21st June 2007!

Ok… going to hit the sack. Nikko’s word “ Jenn, sleeping at 2am is NOT going to get you up at 7am. It does not work.” How he knows? Of course, he sleeps at that time! Hehehehe! *wink**wink*

Looking forward to tomorrow night – I got a dinner date with Penang Most Eligible Bachelor, hehehe… right Mr.K? Thanks to my sister!! I still can’t find a gown to wear – sigh!

Btw btw, I manage to mix a very beautiful shade of lipstick color I been looking for today – Yen Wei – I still like that Channel color u have! Baby Grace and Yen Wei can you both come back quick – I need my consultants home – am little bored with the colors I have d. What’s in? What’s new? Update update!



No comments: