Saturday, June 16, 2007

This blog is a special dedication to ... Mr Bill Cheah GH


To you.......


Just got off the phone with you dear… sigh.. now I don’t know how.. to miss Alaska more or you more…hehehe.. after talking all about Alaska and my trip. ;) Er…er… I miss… A…A… of course I miss Ah Hong Hong more! ;)

I been cracking head to find a gift for you for your birthday .. promise I did I shop the whole Gurney Plaza wanting to find something of significant.. I guess I failed. Penang is just not the place huh? Okie okie.. kidding!

And then I receive a very special birthday present myself yesterday – indeed the most special birthday present this year from a very wonderful friend.

“A gift of ‘Nothing’ for a person who has Everything.”

Mhm… apparently a gift of Nothing can be brought from Bangkok right? ;)

So at night with a cuppa tea I slowly recalled of all my trips to Bangkok.. I don’t remember ‘Nothing’ was sold there as I always have Something to buy.

Then I began to relax… slowly thots began to leave me one by one… until I have Nothing in my mind... I tried to contain Nothing to give to you… but thus it’s truly difficult. So I fell asleep.

When I woke up this morning.. I don’t remember Anything… except of course it’s your birthday and I still have Nothing to give to you.

So my dearest Hong, I still have Nothing to give … only this little part of me that shall always be with you… This blog as a special dedication to you on your birthday, (as a promise I shall write before you leave, a little later but now more meaningful right? *wink**wink*) –

For my best friend, my twin –

Many Happy Returns of the Day. May you continue to be blessed with the unconditional love you been giving. May you continue to shine like the lights you always shone on me. For you know, no star glows if the sun refuse to shine and yet no one can see the star if the sun continue to shine all the time and you my darling knows the difference. You shall always be the sunshine of my life!

Your little star
-JennJenn-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my litter Star,

Thanks for dedicate this blog to me. This is a very wonderful gift that you have given me. You have brought back sure a sweet and nice memories of us together. What more do I want from you? This is something that is precious to me then any other gift that you wanted to give me.

Well, I have not manage to get any TropicaPassion latte tea over here. But again, I am kinda busy to be able to relax to have a cup of nice latte tea in Perth. I guessed it is more work here than back in Penang. Time really flies over here compare to Penang.

It is really great to talk to you on the phone. I guessed you really have a great time eating, playing, learning, fine dining, and of course who would take a couple of thousands photos on a boat. hahaha..

From the bottom of my heart, thanks for the blog and I enjoy reading it. Miss your company of drinking latte and movies. :)

Take care my shining star.

JennPassion said...

Well Sunshine!

I am very happy you love the gift. Well am still hunting my intended present... 'boh kam buan' - then it shall be on the way to Perth with 2 other things sitting on my desk now. *wink**wink*

Got your sms! Super Duper Tropper Grouper hugs back! Night night.. sweet dreams!