Monday, June 18, 2007

On Saturdays -






How do I spend my weekends?

This is a question I get from a lot of people. Well I don't know, Penang is not excactly a place for it. Okie okie... I'll not start.. but this is what I do for fun most of the time - let the picture tells!

So ya right... during my Saturday I have the joy of - okie let me choose my words -
Looking, supervising, managing, advising, playing, criticizing, disturbing
JOJO’s marketing strategy meeting! ;) Where? At moi's second home of course!

It’s just out of fun – but wanted you guys to know you all did a great job with those ideas and books. I love it! Terence how come in Acknowledgement above Photographer don’t have Advisor: Jenn Lim one? ;) hehehe! Check this out :
http://terencekung.multiply.com/photos/album/67

Well Adam.. Adam.. you are indeed one of a kind! I don’t know… but I am still applying to be your manager and market you for ads! You are indeed a na-tu-rel!
I love his analogy on his relationships with ‘we-know-who’ and you certainly make me laugh and filled my Saturday with your humor.

Dawn – you look beautiful! Tired of people saying that to you d? hahaha… still my dear – yes you are that natural beauty, sweet and stunning.

JoJo, my dearest – what to say – I am very proud of you. I can see the effort and creativity you put into the business all these months. I admire the way you think and talk – you proven your ideas and capabilities. What more can a sister ask – ah yes – a raise in my salary? Hahaha! Kidding! Congratulations is such a job well done!

Terence you going to deserve a whole entry by yourself after the transformation work you’ve done to your student. Hehehe! Anyway I have got more good news for you.. lets share it over our dinner this week. :)
p/s: Nikko just send me this site - so cool - can JoJo come out with something like that ah?

No comments: