Thursday, June 28, 2007

Time with Mommy and Yes to Party

Huray mom is back and I spend the entire night shopping, eating and chatting with her. I miss our daily '3 hours'. Hahaha. Nikko knows what I meant! ;) Is just so fun getting to do the mother-daughter stuff all over again!

Oh ya you all have to leave a name or at least a way I could identify who is that, if not no way I could know who's anonymous on comments! ;)

Anyway, yes JennJenn –IS GOING to the party! *Grin* Found a new dress – so YES I got something to wear! I love it! Mom and Sister love it! Is now hanging in my bedroom! *Big Smile* and mom got me a lovely pair of new shows (k Marvin you are right and sharp - SHOE not Shows) to go with *Sweet*! And of course ‘The Penang Most Eligible Bachelor’ agrees to be my partner for the night ‘In Principle Right?’ Well, ‘In Principle’ Ch’ng will admit you into the ballroom. But then, I shall go with you tomorrow ‘In Principle’ ONLY if you show up with flowers! Hahaha! Just kidding!

Best news – JoJo’s going to be my jewellery designer. Yes even at the very last minute! How sweet is my sister! *Applaud* - for the very best and creative jewellery designer in town!

Perfect - now I get to feel like Cinderella! *wink**wink*

6 comments:

Marvin said...

I thought Cinderella only age 18 or something like that...? emmm.. Just wonder. :P

By the way... I think you are too excited until you spelled the "shoe" to "show"... (no worry, I won't tell anyone about it...k?) hehe..

Hope you will have a great time... C'ya..

JennPassion said...

Yalor I just turn 17 this year.. just nice.. dun believe ask your good friend KB, ;)

We went to some party last month and we were all under 21. :) Right KB?

Hahaha! ;)

Simply aMEIzing said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with me. Definitely we need to party plan at the end of the year. I might be coming home in November. We'll definitely have to meet up then. Sorry for missing you in SF. Busiest time of the year for me. WE'll have to party it up!!

John Lee said...

Hey Jenn!
Thanks for drop by and leave your foot print on my blog. ^_^

How's everything going for you?
Hmm..Time with mommy is always sweet!especially when I'm away from home.

Hope you all the best okie!
And I will definately go and find you and aunty Lim when I go back Penang!Please take care and send my regards to uncle lim,aunty lim and Joanna!

Love,
John

John Lee said...

By the way Jenn,
Yeah I received comment like

"You look like Korean"
"You look like Japanese"
"You look like Chinese"

especially when I'm not wearing spec.
Thanks to my single eye lid! =)

John Han.
Perhaps I should start using this =P

JennPassion said...

Mei Che,

Yes let's meet when you come back end year this round. If not I am planning a trip back to LA 1st quarter 2008. Dun worry about SF, understood. I had an amazing time anyway! ;)

John,
Well boy don't go breaking girl's' heart's' ok! :) Will be in Singapore soon - should you be in then let's meet up! Ur place look beautiful - can I stay? Hahaha!