Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Bliss


Just finished reading: Harry Potter – Deathly Hallows (love it – only part I don’t like it that too many characters were killed – realistic but for a children book? Nah! Nikko so want to kill me when I was discussing with Wilfred about the book the other day. Hahaha!).

This week’s novels week– spending time reading Julia Quinn and I gotto say ‘Yes Girls the books’ great!’. We will have so much fun talking and laughing about it. Almost close to my favorite romance author of all time – Dame Barbara Cartland. Of course, this is a modern type of romantic novels set in those olden times but you girls have to read Barbara Cartland because nothing comes close to romances like that! *wink*wink* Guess there is where my ‘hopeless romantic-ness’ build upon.
Currently Reading:
(1) Kybalion
(2) Entering the Castle, Caroline Myss – On the 1st Mansion now – talks about the conflict between the outer and inner self. Beautifully written and explain – mom and I shared so much laughter upon it. Also talks about spirituality versus Mysticism – the journey into the soul.
(3) The One – Kathy Freston (when you have someone to share the thots on – priceless)

Just watched: Transformer (okie okie… YOU WIN! Happy? It is truly a good movie – build up was good, graphic was impressive, storyline was beautiful, expression and spacing of the emotions was terrific and I simply just love the way they deploy the jets) Well is Michael Bay so I should not be surprise right and this time he did not over do the scenes. Lol! Well okie – someone is so enjoying this – thanks for literally buying the tickets and forcing me to watch? Okie okie.. I walk in voluntarily and can’t stand that smirk on your face next to me the whole night – still thank you my dear – is a terrific movie and glad I don’t have to missed it.)

Teaching of Abraham by Esther and Jerry Hicks – Law of Attraction. I just have to say this is one good documentary/movie that you all MUST watch. I won’t spoil the thing By writing more – because something in the world must be felt and experience with the heart. *wink*
Want to watch: RUSH HOUR 3 and BABEL

Just listened: Michael Buble – Call Me Irresponsible
Now listening: Andre Bocelli – Amore



Is a rather speechless week – time just passed, lots of things happen yet everything is falling into places, clearer and clearer. Is a very very blissful kind of feeling. “Blissful” mhm - ‘When you follow your bliss… door will open where you would not have thought there would be doors, and where wouldn’t be a door for anyone else’- Joseph Campbell. That is this week’s flow. Is nice when I make a commitment just a week ago to have a more solid ground, lots of time spend on my own reflecting, contemplating and writing.

Ya I know, I know I say to a lot of you lunches, dinners, teas, meeting up and dates is crazy how my schedule is going at the rate of two week ahead of me – and now having to take time of for myself too – just want you all to know that I am very grateful for the patience and understanding. Please be assure that I did not disappear or ignore or forget anyone – is just that I needed this time to ground my vision and direction. I am just so glad to say I am seeing it – so much clearer than before and the experience of it is ‘BLISS’.

Spend one weekend in Hatjai and Perlis – was a wonderful trip. Lots of food, shopping and fun! The Regent of Perlis was there with His consort at the dinner on Sunday – I have to say I am impressed. Living in Penang I am so not use to the idea of a royal family and its protocol. However, after this experience I am to say I am impress with the Royal family of Perlis – for the down to earth being with their people kind of character, the loyalty shown by their entourage and the joy and sincere presence they extended that night – dancing and laughing with us. It’s truly a wonderful night. The princess is so beautiful and elegant. Is like a fairytale. Nice!

The week went by just a nice mixture of work, social and solitude. Was fun lunching with the Master Chef himself in Soy @ G-Hotel – a joy of knowing what’s real good food – *wink*. Thought we came to conclusion is hard to be low profile in Penang – so – good luck trying! Hahaha!

Ajisan Ramen is open!!! Lol.. yes yes yes!! Pork Pork Pork!!! *wink* JoWei, ST and Nikko had so much fun on my ‘porkiness’ and it just end nicely with that large glass of A&W rootbeer. Hahaha!

Had dinner and jazz at Audee’s on Friday – oh I got news I got news – Paku is playing on Friday night – they are very good and guess what Audee had the recipe for Mudpie!! Terence is just going to laugh at me and with the look at my face when Audee announce it! Lol… is the signature Singapore mudpie that I love so much – sigh writing of it makes me feel like eating one now! Hehehe! Mudpie..mudpei…mudpie…. *laughs* I still remember Michael promise to cook me this mudpie in Melbourne - hey where's my mudpie? hehehe!

Also had lunch at Spice Garden Rasa Sayang – food is good and I love the ambience. Is a long time since I spend a lazy afternoon on Saturday up there like that. Very nice peaceful feeling. Hehehe! Reminds me Eugene Bro used to take us 3 monsters up there for c-o-c-o-n-u-t on Sundays and watching sunset. Nice!

The rest is all my time and work. Work progressing so well – I am amaze with the opportunities the market is preparing itself for. I am constantly impressed with the new ideas, concepts and inspiration that are creating in this world. I am so intrigue by it. Proud to be or rather have my part to play in it. My boss been driving me to think into a deeper level and I am slowly grasping more concepts and ideas. Ironically my work is highly P&C, as much as I wish I can share it with more people. Well well – cest la vie!

Moi? – La Vie Cest Belle!


2 comments:

JackJackLife said...

Ya, Amore is good. Listen to it all the time. Its a very relaxing album. In fact I was listening to it on my Melbourne - KL flight. Accompany my sleep through out the flight.

Its interesting, how do you read 3 books at a time? I actually have to finish 1 before starting another.

JennPassion said...

Yup - songs are actually good and the meaning of some of the songs are actually very powerful.

Mhm - actually highly dependent on the type of books one read I guess. Novels/Fictions I can't I got to finish one before start another.

However, most books I read today are non-fiction either spiritual(new age), business or psychology - most of them I don't find it neccessary to finish everything.

Some of them are pretty heavy, people take years to study, learn and contemplate. Like Kybalion is a 7 students study group book - so it takes lots of time to study- contemplate-write-reseach-discussion. Entering the Castle is my personal read and discovery and The One is a 'shared' book reading method - LOL!

Top that, I believe the soul knows what knowledge needs to be acquire at the right time - the idea is to always keep an open mind. Not so much so of insisting to finish one book. If some concepts cannot be grasp at that moment - then you just can't. I feel for me it is important that the material of choice support me in my discovery and thinking besides being interesting.